Saturday, July 15, 2017

PRAYER FOR INNER PEACE

Lord, please put Your peace in my heart. I’m worried and anxious. My mind races and obsesses.




I can’t help thinking about my problems. And the more I think about them, the more depressed I become.
I feel like I’m sinking down in quicksand and can’t get out.
Calm me, Lord. Slow me down, put Your peace in my heart.
No matter what problem I have, Lord, You are bigger, You are more powerful than it is.
So I bring my problem to You. I know what I want. I know my will. I do not know Yours.
I do not know how You will use this problem for my salvation. I do not know what good You will workout at this evil.
But I trust You. I trust Your Goodness and Your Wisdom.
So I place myself in Your hands. Please fill my heart with
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment